Reduced Admission to Area Museums and Parks
Link to Norfolk Public Library to reserve a Museum Pass. Reserve a Museum Pass.
- Passes may be borrowed by any adult SAILS library card holder. You must use an adult library card. They may be reserved up to 60 days in advance.
- Passes may be reserved in advance online or by calling the library at
- There is a limit of 1 pass per family per day except during school vacations when the limit is not to exceed 2 passes per week.
- Passes can be picked up during library hours up to 24 hours in advance.
- Passes MUST be returned on the same day that they are borrowed. If the library is closed, they should be placed in the book drop.
- A fine of $5.00 per day will be charged for passes returned late.
Museum Pass Sponsors
- Friends of the Norfolk Public Library
- Norfolk Community League
- Norfolk Lions Club
The Museum Pass Program is made possible through the generous support of our sponsors. These groups underwrite the cost of the passes for the benefit of all SAILS library card holders. Their continued support is appreciated!
Fees listed are for the current year, and can change. A call to the museum to confirm hours, fees and times is recommended.